This week commodity market Gold, Silver and Crude Oil futures contracts closed with gains and losses. The gold December futures contract traded in gains, Silver and Crude Oil futures contracts closed with losses as follows
GOLD 10 g” (99.9 Pure)
Gold continues its profit in the fourth week also, in the commodity market last week Gold December futures contract closed at ₹31,902 with an aggregate gain of ₹56.
- In the current week Gold future contract opens at ₹31,880 on Monday i.e. 22nd Oct. 2018
- Gold highest gain ₹170 on 23rd Oct. 2018
- Gold highest loss ₹151 on 24th Oct. 2018
- Week last day i.e. on Friday Gold closed at ₹31,937 with the aggregate gain of ₹35
SILVER (1 KG)
Silver continuous its loss in the third week also, silver December futures contract closed at ₹38,796 with the loss of ₹122
- In current week Silver futures contract opens at ₹38,841 on Monday i.e. 22nd Oct. 2018
- Silver highest gain ₹383 on 23rd Oct. 2018
- Silver highest loss ₹277 on 24th Oct. 2018
- Week last day i.e. on Friday Silver closed at ₹38,712 with the aggregate loss of ₹84
CRUDE OIL (1 BBL)
At the MCX, for three weeks Crude Oil coming down from its lifetime high price, crude oil delivery in November month contract fell by Rs.35 which is 0.71 percent to ₹4,912 per barrel with a business turnover of 2031 lots. Crude oil futures declined by 0.71 percent to Rs 4,912 per barrel as speculators cut down bets to take profits off the table amid weak global cues. Analysts said trading sentiments turned somewhat weak after oil prices eased in global markets and profit-booking by speculators at current levels.
Last week Crude oil October futures contract ended at ₹5,076 with the aggregate loss of ₹167 and This week November contract started.
- In current week Crude oil November futures contract opens at ₹5,110 on Monday i.e. 22nd Oct. 2018
- Crude oil highest gain ₹51 on 24th Oct. 2018
- Crude oil highest loss ₹220 on 23rd Oct. 2018
- Week last day i.e. Friday Crude Oil closed at ₹4,951 with the aggregate loss of ₹125