Continuously 3rd week also stock markets closed in profits and S&P Sensex reached new milestone 38,000 points and Nifty 50 also reached 11,500 points nearly on Thursday, even though our rupee weakened compared to the US Dollar, SBI announced 1st quarter results with INR. 4,876 Cr loss, and weekly comparison of crude oil August 2018 futures contract is in bit loss till Thursday.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) gives its opinion on our country, India can be the lead country to the world economic growth in the future.
- HDFC AMC share reached 58% higher on the listed day itself in BSE
- 1st quarter results of Britannia, Mahindra & Mahindra, TVS, Merck, HPCL, and BPCL closed in high profits.
- Banking, Fuel, and Telecom shares sold in high quantity
- DIIs and FIIs continue shares purchasing