In the 4th week also stock markets closed in profits, but lower than the previous 3 weeks. This week all markets have worked for 4 days only since August 15th holiday. The Monday stock market opened with losses due to Turkey’s Economic crisis, rupee falls to all time low against the US Dollar due to Turkey’s economic crisis, It was biggest single-day fall in almost 5 years but at the week closing markets recovered and tastes the gains, because of some main factors.
- Some positive news on China-US trade war
- Infosys and Sun Pharma delivers good results in the 1st quarter.
- Investors purchased Financial, Health Protect, and IT shares in bigger quantity in the mid of the week.
- Wholesale and Retail inflation come down, WPI comes down at 5.09% in July, in June WPI was 5.77%
and Retail is 4.7% in July from a peak of 5 percent in June.
- On Thursday in the commodity market crude oil August Future Contract price closed in loss.
- During the week, last day Banking, FMCG, Metals, and Pharma sectors ended with gains.
Above factors gave a boost to the stock market rally continues in the 4th week also.